3/19/13

Meal plan

I decided to break my meal plans into 5 dishes each, and then I can make whatever I feel like that day from the list instead of being stuck to a specific meal that day. Then I can just cross it off the list.






Breakfast
  1. Chia seed pudding / little bit of turkey bacon on the side
  2. Flax banana muffin drops w/ fruit and or sausage
  3. AI breakfast potatoes
  4. Buckwheat cereal with side of turkey bacon or sausage
Lunch
  1. Black bean soup
  2. Lettuce turkey cucumber hummus wrap
  3. Three bean salad
  4. Turkey sausage sliders
  5. Zucchini pasta with this sauce

Dinner
  1.  Chicken Chili with sweet potato and white beans *I just threw all ingredients into the crock pot  Easy peasy
  2. Stuffed peppers
  3. Cauliflower tortilla tacos
  4. Chicken, Sweet potato and coconut curry
  5. Veggie Curry over millet *omit stevia
  6. veggie burgers

Snacks and Treats

No comments:

Post a Comment