3/22/12

Banana Ice Cream GCD free







Here is a loverly option for a late night snack that shouldn't be your late night snack but you indulge anyways because your sweet tooth is achin for some bacon... with sugar...

I've recently tried this Coconut bliss ice cream and it's pretty darn good. Vanilla- not quite ice cream exact, but their hazelnut chocolate tastes like a freaking chocolaty yumminess taste alike. Honestly I could hardly tell the difference between it and real ice cream. The other flavors I have yet to try.


Anyways I used the vanilla and chopped up some bananas because bananas rock in everything. Then I added a spoonful of this puppy
and there you have it, a chocolaty, nutty, banana, vanilla ice cream treat that will satisfy even the pickiest little sweet tooth suckers.

No comments:

Post a Comment