4/18/12

Papa Tom's Muffins *REVISED*

So tonight I made a new batch of muffins and I revised it a bit to make it healthier,
low glycemic and just as wonderful! As follows below:





The most awesome recipe that is Gluten, Corn and Dairy free! * low glycemic

Named after my Pop-in law for his awesome mad muffin making skills - We call him the muffin man. He'd bring muffins over all the time *when I was a gluten eating gal, and when I found out about my diet restrictions I decided to make my own version. Love ya Pops!

1/8 c oil
1/2 c agave
5 TStevia
1/8 c coconut sugar (or add more of the above sweeteners)
2 eggs
3 bananas, sort of mashed
***
1c brown rice flour
1c garbanzo bean flour (any bean flour would work)
1 t baking soda
1 t arrowroot pwdr
1/2 t xanthom gum
1/2 t salt
3 T almond milk
1 t real vanilla (no carmel color -as that is derived from corn)
1/2 of raw chopped nuts
1/3 bag of dairy free chocolate chips (semi sweet) *optional

Add all the ingredients together and stir.

Cook at 350 degrees for 45 min.
Makes 8 jumbo muffins.



No comments:

Post a Comment