4/25/12

Midnight Nachos




After I found out I had a food sensitivity to corn besides being allergic to gluten, I was missing out on nachos. Fear not though, I  came up with a gluten, corn and dairy free version right here.
*** Remember most rice and bean chips contain corn in them. Check labels carefully. Beanitos is the only brand I have come across so far that are straight beans, with no added corn.


Midnight Nachos
Beanitos chipolte or regular chips
Daiya cheese (dairy free)
1 Can pinto beans
jalapeno
1 small can sliced olives

Microwave until cheese is melted (don't try this in the oven, the chips become soft)

Avocado salsa
1 avocado cubed
1 large tomato (or 2 romas) chopped
1/2 onion, finely chopped
1-2 lemons (juice)
big handful cilantro
2 cloves minced garlic
salt
pepper

Add  all ingredients together and merry.
Add on top of nachos and  enjoy :)









No comments:

Post a Comment