3/23/13

Lemon Chia Seed Dressing




I wanted to share a salad dressing I found that I really enjoyed from http://sexyrawfoodandfitness.com/. My babies loved it too.

Click Here for the link.







*I am sensitive to cashews so I replaced them with sunflower seeds

"Lemon Chia Seed Dressing
Ingredients:


zest and juice from 1 lemon
2 teaspoons of chia seeds
1 cup of filtered water
½ cup of raw cashews
1 garlic clove, peeled and smashed
¼ teaspoon of oregano
½ teaspoon of kosher salt
2 tablespoons of fresh dill, minced
freshly ground black pepper, to taste

Directions:


Place zest, lemon juice chia seeds and water in the blender and allow to stand for 20 minutes. Add the remaining ingredients and puree until smooth. Taste for seasoning and refrigerate until needed."


No comments:

Post a Comment